Focusing on the needs of the country and the industry, the team carry out basic theories and common technology research on special steel development and production to solving the stable production problems of those large amount and widely used typical special steels in China, and to promoting the overall progress of domestic special steel quality. The team also aim to independent development the high-grade special steels urgently needed for major national projects, strategic emerging industries, and defense industries, and to provide theoretical basis and complete technical support for breaking the technical bottleneck of high-grade special steels production.
1. New strengthening and toughening mechanism of special steels, high reliability and long-life mechanism.
2. Microstructure evolution mechanism and control technology in special steel production and service processes.
3. Material design technology for special steels used in extreme environments.
4. Steelmaking and inclusion control technology for high quality special steels.
5. High reliability and long-life special steel grades such as bearing steel, gear steel, spring steel, Non-quenched and tempered steel.
6. Advanced heat resistant steel, advanced tool and die steel, high performance stainless steel and corrosion resistant alloy.
The team has undertaken more than 30 scientific research projects from National Key Research and Development Program of China, "863" program, National Science and Technology Support Program, The National Natural Science Foundation of China, provincial science and technology research projects, enterprise project. Received 2 provincial and ministerial-level science and technology awards. Published more than 100 academic papers in academic journals and international conferences, of which more than 60 were searched by SCI/EI, and more than 30 national invention patents were authorized. Trained more than 60 doctoral and master students.
1. Wei H, Chen Y L, Su L, et al. Effect of Simulated Thermomechanical Processing on Transformation Behavior and Microstructure of 82B Steel[J]. J Iron Steel Res Int., 2019,26(1):69-77.
2. Liu Z, Chen Y L, Wei H, et al. Study on the distribution of texture and the second phase under different aging process of Cu-Ni-Si alloy[J]. Materials Letters, 2019, 236:292-294.
3. Wei H, Chen Y L, Su L, et al. Effect of cooling rate and isothermal temperature on the phase transformation and microstructure evolution in SWRH82B high-carbon steel[J]. Materials Research Express, 2018, 5(8)：117-126.
4. Wang H, Chen Y L. The effect of finish rolling temperature on the microstructure and properties of non-quenched and tempered Bainite steel[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2017, 207: 1839-1843.
5. Niu G, Chen Y L, Hui-Bin W U, et al. Effects of Chromium,Vanadium and Austenite Deformation on Transformation Behaviors of High-strength Spring Steels. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2016 [J]. 2016, 23(12): 81-90.
6. Chen Y L, Su L, Zhao A M. Effects of Rolling Parameters on Texture and Formability of High Strength Ultra-Low Carbon BH Steel[J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2013, 20(6):75-81.
7. Chen Y L, Su L, Zhao A M, et al. Texture evolution of 440 MPa grade Nb-bearing high strength IF steel during rolling and annealing process[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed. 2011, 26(6):1157-1161.
8. The cleanliness study of X80 pipeline steel of different processes Journal of iron and steel research 2008, 15(S1):415~420
9. H. J. Wu, Q. Q. Li, Z. Wang & F. J. Jiang. Vacuum denitrification and nitrogen absorption of molten steel under ultra-low nitrogen conditions, Materials Science and Technology, 2019,35:2, 240-246.
10. Huajie Wu, Qiaoqi Li, Chongyi Wei, Zhe Wang. Study on the behavior of DS-Class inclusions in advanced bearing steel, Metallurgical Research Technology, 2019, 116（2）,223：
11. Lu, Peng-yan，Liu, Yu，Wu, Hua-jie, et al. Fatigue Performance of Microalloyed High-strength Rebar and Analysis of Fracture Mechanism [J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research International，2015，22（12）：1149-1155.
12. Sun Shaoheng, Yin Fei, Liu Yife, Zhang Wei, Zhao Aimin, Han Qingyou. Deformation-induced dissolution of copper precipitation in 1.5wt%Cu-bearing antibacterial Fe-17wt%Cr alloy during plastic deformation process. Materials and Design. 2018, 157: 469-477
13. Sun Shaoheng, Zhao Aimin. Effect of microstructure morphology on mechanical properties of quenching and partitioning steel. Materials Science and Technology 2018, 34(3): 347-354.
14. He Jianguo, Zhao Aimin, Zhi Chao, el al. Acceleration of nanobainite transformation by multi-step ausforming process. Scripta Materialia, 2015, 107:71-74.
15. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin. A novel design to enhance the amount of retained austenite and mechanical properties in low-alloyed steel. Scripta Materialia, 2014, 88: 21-24
16. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin, et al. Effect of ultragrain refinement on quenching and partitioning steels manufactured by a novel method. Materials and Design, 2015, 87: 640-649.
17. Guo Hui, Zhao Aimin, Ding Ran, et al. Quenching and partitioning steel produced through hot rolling, direct quenching and annealing Materials Science and Technology. 2016, 32(15):1605-1612,
18. Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, Wang Xiaopei, et al. A High-Strength High-Ductility Ti- and Mo-Bearing Ferritic Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2016, 47(1): 450-460.
19. Yin Hongxiang, Zhao Aimin, Zhao Zhengzhi, et al. Influence of original microstructure on the transformation behavior and mechanical properties of ultra-high-strength TRIP-aided steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2015,22(3):262-271.
20. Zeng Shangwu, Zhao Aimin, Jiang Haitao. Oxidation of conventional and nanostructured 8wt.% yttria-stabilized zirconia coating surface coatings on γ-TiAl. Applied Surface Science 2015, 332:362–367
21. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin, et al. Effect of intercritical temperature on quenching and partitioning steels originated from martensitic pre-microstructure. Journal of Materials Research, 2014, 29(21): 2525-2533.
22. Wang Xiaopei, Zhao Aimin, Zhao Zhengzhi, et al. Mechanical properties and characteristics of nanometer-sized precipitates in hot-rolled low-carbon ferritic steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2014,21(3):266-272.
23. Zeng Shangwu, Zhao Aimin, Jinag Haitao, et al. Cyclic Oxidation Behavior of the Ti-6Al-4V Alloy. Oxidation of Metals, 2014, 81(3-4): 467-476.
24. Cao Jiali, Zhao Aimin, Liu Jixiong et al. Effect of Nb on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties in Non-magnetic High Manganese Steel. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2014, 21(6): 600-605.
25. Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, He Jianguo,et al.Microstructure, crystallography and nucleation mechanism of NANOBAIN steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 2013, 20(12): 1155-1163.
26. Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, Mi Zhenli, et al. Formability of Fe-Mn-C Twinning Induced Plasticity Steel. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2013, 20(11): 111-117.