Aimin ZHAO, Born in September 1962, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received a bachelor degree from Iron and Steel College Beijing in 1986, and received a master degree in 1989 and Ph.D in 2000 from Beijing University
Aimin ZHAO, Born in September 1962, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received a bachelor degree from Iron and Steel College Beijing in 1986, and received a master degree in 1989 and Ph.D in 2000 from Beijing University of Science and Technology. He became a teacher after graduation in 1989. From 2002 to 2003, he visited Aachen University of Technology in Germany for further study. His recent research interest is advanced high strength steel, high performance special steel, wear resistant materials and solidification technology research etc. He is also a consultant of the China Foundry Association and a member of the Foundry Expert Committee. He is also the vice-chairman of the Academic Committee on Wear-resistant Materials of the Chinese Metal Society.
1. National Key R&D Program of the 13th Five-Year Plan, Copper bearing Antibacterial Stainless Steel (2016YEB0300205), 2016-2020.
2. National Key Research and Development Program of the 13th Five-Year Plan, Structural Regulation Principle and Service Performance of High Strength Bridge Steel (2017YFB0304801), 2017-2021.
3. NSFC-Shanxi Coal-based Low Carbon United Fund Key Project, Multiscale Microstructure Control in Solidification and Hot Processing of Super Austenitic Stainless Steel (U1810207), 2019-2020.
4. Enterprise Cooperation Project, Research on Mechanism and Control Technology of Retained Austenite in Advanced High Strength Steel for Automotive, 2018-2020.
5. Enterprise Cooperation Project, Research on the Relation between Microstructure and Fatigue Property of Bearing Steel, 2018-2020.
6. Enterprise Cooperation Project, Microstructure Analysis of Imported High-speed Rail Wheels and the Effect of Abnormal Microstructure on Performance, 2018-2019
1. Sun Shaoheng, Yin Fei, Liu Yife, Zhang Wei, Zhao Aimin, Han Qingyou. Deformation-induced dissolution of copper precipitation in 1.5wt%Cu-bearing antibacterial Fe-17wt%Cr alloy during plastic deformation process. Materials and Design. 2018, 157: 469-477
2. Sun Shaoheng, Zhao Aimin. Effect of microstructure morphology on mechanical properties of quenching and partitioning steel. Materials Science and Technology 2018, 34(3): 347-354.
3. He Jianguo, Zhao Aimin, Zhi Chao, el al. Acceleration of nanobainite transformation by multi-step ausforming process. Scripta Materialia, 2015, 107:71-74.
4. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin. A novel design to enhance the amount of retained austenite and mechanical properties in low-alloyed steel. Scripta Materialia, 2014, 88: 21-24
5. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin, et al. Effect of ultragrain refinement on quenching and partitioning steels manufactured by a novel method. Materials and Design, 2015, 87: 640-649.
6. Zeng Shangwu, Zhao Aimin, Jiang Haitao, et al. Hot deformation behavior of β phase containing γ-TiAl alloy. Materials Science & Engineering A, 2016, 661:160-167
7. Guo Hui, Zhao Aimin, Ding Ran, et al. Quenching and partitioning steel produced through hot rolling, direct quenching and annealing Materials Science and Technology. 2016, 32(15):1605-1612,
8. Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, Wang Xiaopei, et al. A High-Strength High-Ductility Ti- and Mo-Bearing Ferritic Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2016, 47(1): 450-460.
9. Yin Hongxiang, Zhao Aimin, Zhao Zhengzhi, et al. Influence of original microstructure on the transformation behavior and mechanical properties of ultra-high-strength TRIP-aided steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2015,22(3):262-271.
10. Zeng Shangwu, Zhao Aimin, Jiang Haitao. Oxidation of conventional and nanostructured 8wt.% yttria-stabilized zirconia coating surface coatings on γ-TiAl. Applied Surface Science 2015, 332:362–367
11. Ding Ran, Tang Di, Zhao Aimin, et al. Effect of intercritical temperature on quenching and partitioning steels originated from martensitic pre-microstructure. Journal of Materials Research, 2014, 29(21): 2525-2533.
12. Wang Xiaopei, Zhao Aimin, Zhao Zhengzhi, et al. Mechanical properties and characteristics of nanometer-sized precipitates in hot-rolled low-carbon ferritic steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2014,21(3):266-272.
13. Zeng Shangwu, Zhao Aimin, Jinag Haitao, et al. Cyclic Oxidation Behavior of the Ti-6Al-4V Alloy. Oxidation of Metals, 2014, 81(3-4): 467-476.
14. Cao Jiali, Zhao Aimin, Liu Jixiong et al. Effect of Nb on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties in Non-magnetic High Manganese Steel. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2014, 21(6): 600-605.
15. Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, He Jianguo,et al.Microstructure, crystallography and nucleation mechanism of NANOBAIN steel. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 2013, 20(12): 1155-1163.
Huang Yao, Zhao Aimin, Mi Zhenli, et al. Formability of Fe-Mn-C Twinning Induced Plasticity Steel. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2013, 20(11): 111-117.