Li Zhichao entered University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2000, and got his bachelor's degree in 2004, and got his doctorate degree in 2010. After graduation, he joined the Institute of Metallurgical Engineering of University of Science and Tech
Li Zhichao entered University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2000, and got his bachelor's degree in 2004, and got his doctorate degree in 2010. After graduation, he joined the Institute of Metallurgical Engineering of University of Science and Technology Beijing. In June 2012, he left the station and participated in the development of automobile steel series, mainly engaged in the development and research of IF steel, dual-phase steel, TRIP steel and TWIP steel. In 2010, it was supported by the Doctoral Foundation for Young Teachers of the Ministry of Education, and in 2011 by the Research Foundation for Young Talents of University of Science and Technology Beijing. In 2015, he joined University of Science and Technology Beijing's Center for Steel Common Technological Co-innovation.
In the past three years, four papers have been published as first author in AMSE and JMEP, 13 papers retrieved by SCI and EI in Chinese and English, and 10 papers in Chinese core journals by first author and newsletter. As a major participant in 13 projects of the National Science and Technology Major Project, the National Science and Technology Support Plan and the National Natural Science Foundation of China, he presided over and participated in 26 horizontal projects between University of Science and Technology Beijing and enterprises such as Shougang, Handan Steel, Lian Steel, Ma Steel, Nangang and Jilin Jianlong. He was responsible for 3 projects of basic scientific research fees in Central Universities and won the first-class scientific and technological progress award in Hebei Province in 2017 ".【Scientific research projects presided over and participated in】
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 5187 4028, Basic Research on Deep Removal of Inclusions in Hydrogen-enriched and Hydrogen-evolution Steel, 2019.1-2022.12.31.
2. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) project, 51774033, the mechanism of the effect of pre-deformation-pre-transformation on the formation and thermal stability of nano-bainite, 2018.1-2021.12.
3. National Science and Technology Major Project, 2017ZX07402001, Water Pollution Control Technology System Integration and Comprehensive Application Demonstration in Iron and Steel Industry, 2017.1-2020.12.31,538.37 million yuan, in-depth research.
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) Project, 51574022, Research on Solidification Characteristics and Regulation Mechanisms of TWIP Steel of Fe-Mn-C(-Al) System, 2016.1-2019.
5. The Texture Evolution Law of Electrical Steel under the Funds of TP-A3, FRF-TP-15-063A3, Plastic Deformation and Multi-component Atmosphere Annealing, 2015.9-2016.
6. Central University Funds for Training Youth Talents for Basic Scientific Research Operations (TP-A2), FRF-TP-14-105A2, Research on Phase Change and Texture Evolution of Non-oriented Silicon Steel, 2014.9-2015.
7. Jilin Jianlong Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. funded projects, 2014-304, Jilin Jianlong non-oriented silicon steel technology research and development, 2014.5-2015.
8. Research on Texture Evolution and Second Phase Particle Precipitation Behavior in the First Recrystallization Annealing Process of Oriented Silicon Steel by Central University Funds for Young Personnel Training (TP-A1), FRF-TP-12-139A and FRF-TP-12-139A, 2012.1-2013.12.
9. National Science and Technology Support Plan, 2011 BAE25B01, low alloy steel corrosion resistance and toughening technology under high sulfur and high acid oil and gas environment, 2011.1-2014.
10.Hebei Iron and Steel Group Handan Steel Branch funded projects, 2010-072, automotive steel series development, 2010.1-2014.
【Representative academic papers】
 Li Z C*, Dang N, Jiang H T, et al. Influence of Temperature on the Texture Distribution in Two-Phase Region Hot Deformation of Grain-Oriented Silicon Steel[J]. Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance, 2017(2):1-7.
 Li Z C*, Dang N, Jiang H T, et al. Mechanism of Texture and Precipitates Evolution in CGO Silicon Steel During High-Temperature Annealing Process[J]. Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance, 2017(5):1-7.
 Li Zhichao, Dangning, Jiang Haitao, et al. [J].Material Engineering, 2017, 45 (12): 10-16.
 Li Z C*, Dang N, Mi Z L. Influence of Temperature on Typical Texture Distribution in Primary Recrystallization Matrix of 3% Si CGO Silicon Steel[J]. 2016, 2016(2):1-6.
 Li Z C*, Dang N, Mi Z L. Effect of Hot Deformation Temperature on Texture Formation Regularity of CGO Silicon Steel under High Deformation Rate[J]. 2016, 2016(12):1-8.
Sun Q, Li Z C*, MI Zhenli, et al. Effect of Typical Elements on the Heredity of Hot-rolled and Annealed Texture in Non-oriented Electrical Steel[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed. 2017, 32(6):1446-1452.