To meet the requirements on the research and development of metallic products in application of modern vehicles and transportation equipment, we mainly focus on the related fundamental science, metal forming technology, and commercialize of certain technology. We directly serve for the main companies in China with the main products employed in, like high-speed railway, vehicles, transportation equipment and other related machines.
1. Light metallic materials for vehicles.
2. Materials forming and applications.
3. Simulation on the microstructure and the mechanical properties.
[Prize and Achievements]
5 Science and technology awards at the level of province.
More than 300 journal publications.
~100 PhD and Master students have graduated from our group.
In total 25 principle researchers, mainly from the University of Science and technology Beijing, North-east universit, Shanghai university, institute of Metals, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Bao Steel, An Steel, ShouGang.
1. Z.Z. Zhao*, J.H. Liang, A.M. Zhao, J.T. Liang, D. Tang, Y.P. Gao， Effects of the austenitizing temperature on the mechanical properties of cold-rolled medium-Mn steel system，Journal of Alloys and Compounds，Volume 691,15 January 2017, 51-59
2. Ju-hua Liang, Zheng-zhi Zhao*, Cai-hua Zhang, Di Tang, Shu-feng Yang, Wei-ning Liu, Microstructure evolution and mechanical properties influenced by austenitizing temperature in aluminum-alloyed TRIP-aided steel, Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2017,24(11):1115-1124
3. Liang Juhua, Zhao Zhengzhi*, Tang Di, Ye Nan, Yang,Shufeng, Liu Weining, Improved microstructural homogeneity and mechanical property of medium manganese steel with Mn segregation banding by alternating lath matrix, Materials Science & Engineering A 711，2018,175-181
4. Cheng Li, Feng Li, Juhua Liang, Ronghua Cao, Zhengzhi Zhao*, Effects of boron on mechanical properties of a hot-rolled 13% Mn metastable austenitic steel, Materials Letters 233 (2018) 314–317
5. Heng Cui *, Kaitian Zhang, Zheng Wang, et al. Formation of Surface Depression during Continuous Casting of High-Al TRIP Steel. Metals [J], 2019, 9(2):204-213
6. Heng Cui, Yang Liu, Dongxia Li. Fluid Flow Characterization in Asymmetric Tundish. ISIJ International, 2015, 55(12): 2604-2608
7. Kaitian Zhang, Jianhua Liu, Heng CUI*, Chao Xiao. Analysis of meniscus fluctuation in a cantinus casting slab mold, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B [J]，2018, 49(3): 1174-1184
8. Yan Yanjun, Sun Jiquan, Guo Jin, et al. Mechanism of high yield strength and yield ratio of 316 L stainless steel by additive manufacturing[J]. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2019, 744: 773-777. Published, SCI Source, SCI Search. WOS:000457510300080)
9. Yin Yanjun, Sun Jiquan, Zhao Aimin, et al. Ultra-low-carbon steel spheroidization and torsion[J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2018, 25(9): 968-974. (published , SCI publication, SCI search. WOS: 000447983800009)
10. Yin Yanjun, Sun Jiquan, Zhao Aimin, et al. Ultra-low-carbon steel spheroidization and torsion[J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, 2018, 25(9): 968-974.(已發表,SCI刊源,SCI檢索. WOS: 000447983800009)
11. R. Li, Q. Xie (co-first author), Y. D. Wang, et al, Unraveling submicron mechanical heterogeneity by three-dimensional X-ray micro-diffraction. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) doi: 10.1073/pnas.1711994115， 2018，115(3)483-488.
12. Xie, Q., Van Bael, A., Sidor, J., Moerman, J., Van Houtte, P. A new cluster type model for the simulation of textures of polycrystalline metals. Acta Materialia, 69, 175–186(2014).
13. Q. Xie, Z.Pei, J.Liang, D.Yu, Z.Zhao, P.Yang, R.Li, M.Eisenbach, K.An, Transition from the twinning induced plasticity to the g-e phase transformation induced plasticity in a high manganese steel, Acta Materialia 161(2018) 273-284.
1 Tang Di, Wu Huibin. High Quality Hot Rolled Plate and Strip Theory and Material Development[M]. Metallurgical Industry Press, 2016
2 Tang Di, Zhao Zhengzhi, Mi Zhenli, Liu Qiang. Advanced High Strength Strip Steel for Automobile[M]. Metallurgical Industry Press, 2016
3 Sun Yiquan, Yin Yanjun. The Theory and Application of Metal Material Rheology [M]. Science Press, 2019
4 Sun Yiquan. Heat Transfer Analysis in Continuous Casting and Continuous Rolling Process [M]. Metallurgical Industry Press, 2010