Zhangfu Yuan, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology. He is the talent introduced by "hundred talents program" and the "project of Jiangxi province elite talents 555" program. In 1996, he was a postdoctoral fellow at JICA
Zhangfu Yuan, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology. He is the talent introduced by "hundred talents program" and the "project of Jiangxi province elite talents 555" program. In 1996, he was a postdoctoral fellow at JICA kyushu international center, Japan. From 1997 to 2001, he was a lecturer at kyushu university of technology, Japan. From 2001 to 2006, he was a principal researcher at institute of process engineering, Chinese academy of sciences.In 2008, he was introduced as a professor/doctoral supervisor in the school of engineering of Peking University. At present, he is mainly engaged in energy conservation and emission reduction of metallurgy, recycling of environmental resources and materialization of space microgravity materials. He is also the deputy director of metallurgical solid waste resources utilization branch of China society of metals and an expert member of microgravity scientific committee of China space society. He has been responsible for or undertaken many national major projects, 2 key projects of the state economic and trade commission, won many provincial and ministerial science and technology awards, published more than 100 SCI papers, applied for 35 national invention patents, 15 of which are authorized patents. He has published 4 monographs (oxygen gun technology for steelmaking; Surface tension of metals and alloys was selected by science publishing house as the contemporary outstanding young scientific library.Interfacial physicochemistry of high-temperature melts;Excel analytical chemical reaction engineering). He is the co-editor of looking at chemical engineering in the 21st century.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Wetting properties and interface behavior of tin-base alloys and high temperature melt, 2018 -2020
2. Enterprise Project, Research and development of ceramic tube filter technology for blast furnace gas，2017-2022
3. Enterprise Project, Research and development of converter oxygen gun coordinated control slag technology，2016-
4. Enterprise Project, Research and development of microporous filtration and purification technology and equipment for continuous casting turbid ring water
5. wettability and liquid-solid separation mechanism of metallurgical wastewater filtration and purification process, 2020-2023
1. Zhangfu Yuan, Shanshan Xie, Xiangtao Yu, Yangang Zhang, Rongyue Wang, Local corrosion mechanism of SiO2-based refractories caused by slag movement near solid–liquid–gas interface in different slag systems[J]. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2019, 29: 1975?1982.
2. Zhangfu Yuan, Rongyue Wang, Xiangtao Yu, Marangoni Convection Driving Bubble Behavior and Microstructure Evolution of Sn-3.5Ag/Sn-17Bi-0.5Cu Alloy Solidified on Cu Substrate under Space Microgravity Condition[J]. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2019, 50A: 5210-5220.
3. Zhangfu Yuan, Shanshan Xie, Xiangtao Yu, Jian Liu, Ping Du Zhihua Wang: Wear resistant coating spraying technique for wear proofing cover of the coke dry quenching furnace. Journal of Iron and Steel Research International, 2019, 26(2): 123-129.
4. Zhangfu Yuan, Shanshan Xie, Xiangtao Yu, Yifang Pan, Shuqing Li, Jian Liu, Ping Du: Physical-chemical property and filtration mechanism of the porous polyvinyl chloride composite membrane as filter for waste water treatment, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2018, 105 (2): 35-40.
5. Zhangfu Yuan, Yan Wu, Hongxin Zhao, Hiroyuki Matsuura, Fumitaka Tsukihashi: Wettability between molten slag and MgO-C refractories for the slag splashing process, ISIJ International, 2013, 53 (4): 598-602.
6. Hongyan Xu, Zhangfu Yuan, Hiroyuki Matsuura, Fumitaka Tsukihashi: Hysteresis phenomenon and wetting characteristics of molten Sn-3.0 wt.%Ag-0.5wt.%Cu on different tilting substrates. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2009, 487(2): 121-125.
7. Zhangfu Yuan, Junling Zhang, Bin Li, Jianqiang Li: Effect of metal ion dopants on photochemical properties of anatase TiO2 film synthesized by a modified sol-gel method. Thin Solid Films, 2007, 515 (18): 7091-7095.
8. Zhangfu Yuan, Bin Li, Junling Zhang, Cong Xu, Jiajun Ke: Synthesis of TiO2 thin film by a modified sol-gel method and properties of the prepared films for photocatalyst. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2006, 39 (3): 249-253.
9. Zhangfu Yuan, Kusuhiro Mukai: Effect of boron on the surface tension and its temperature coefficient of molten silicon, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2004, 270 (1): 140-145.
10. Zhangfu Yuan, W. Huang, K. Mukai: Local corrosion of magnesia-chrome refractories driven by Marangoni convection at the slag-metal interface, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2002, 253 (1): 211-216.
11. Zhang Fu Yuan, Kusuhiro Mukai, Katsuhiro Takaki, Masahiro Otaka, W. Huang, Qiu Sheng Liu: Surface tension and its temperature of molten tin determined with the sessile drop method at different oxygen partial pressure, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2002, 254 (2): 338-345.
12. Zhang Fu Yuan, Kusuhiro Mukai, W. Huang: Surface tension and its temperature coefficient of molten silicon at different potentials, Langmuir, 2002, 18 (6): 2054-2062.