Xinmei Hou, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology. She is a receipt of Cheung Kong Young Scholar, NSFC Excellent Young Scholars of China, National Excellent Doctorial Dissertation and New Century Talent Supporting Project by
Xinmei Hou, the professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology. She is a receipt of Cheung Kong Young Scholar, NSFC Excellent Young Scholars of China, National Excellent Doctorial Dissertation and New Century Talent Supporting Project by Education Ministry. She received her bachelor's degree from Zhengzhou University in 2001, her master's degree from Zhengzhou University in 2004, and her Ph. D. from University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2009. Her recent research interests mainly focus on the preparation of new type of functional refractories, interfacial reaction kinetics between refractory and iron/steel/slag, controllable preparation of high-performance ceramic and their functional application in electrochemical devices etc. She is also a member of the high-temperature committee of the Chinese Corrosion and Protection Society, standing director of the National Society for the Development of New Materials Technology, and editorial committee of Scientific Reports and other journals. She has been selected into the National Science and Technology Expert Database.
1. Enterprise Project, Study on the property optimization and damage mechanism of carbon titanium-based self-protecting brick used at the bottom of the hearth, 2017/06 -2020/05, 400,000 RMB, under research, PI
2. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Design and controllable preparation of functional refractories，2019/01-2021/12, 1,500,000 RMB, under research, PI
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 51974021, Controllable preparation of large-size Al4SiC4 and its influence mechanism on ladle refining process, 2020/01-2023/12, 600,000 RMB, under research, PI
1. Yang Tao, Chen Shanliang Chen, Li Xiaoxiao, Xu Xiaojie, Gao Fengmei, Wang Lin, Chen Junhong, Yang Weiyou*, Hou Xinmei*, Fang Xiaosheng*. High-performance SiC Nanobelt Photodetectors with Long-Term Stability Against 300 °C up to 180 Days, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29(11): 1806250.
2. Liu Wenna, Zheng Jinju, Shang Minghui, Fang Zhi, Chou Kuo-Chih, Yang Weiyou*, Hou Xinmei*, Wu Tom*, Electron-beam Irradiation-hard Metal-halide Perovskite Nanocrystals, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7: 10912.
3. Fang Zhi, Shang Minghui, Hou Xinmei *, Zheng Yapeng, Du Zhentao, Yang Zuobao, Chou Kuo-Chih, Yang Weiyou *, Wang Zhonglin, Yang Ya *. Bandgap Alignment of α-CsPbI3 Perovskites with Synergistically Enhanced Stability and Optical Performance via B-site Minor Doping, Nano Energy, 2019, 61: 389-396.
4. Fang Zhi, Li Qun, Su Lei, Chen Junhong, Chou Kuo-Chih, Hou Xinmei*, Efficient Synergy of Photocatalysis and Adsorption of Hexavalent Chromium and Rhodamine B over Al4SiC4/rGOhybrid Photocatalyst Under Visible-Light Irradiation. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2019, 241, 548-560.
5. Yang Tao, Zheng Yapeng, Du Zhentao, Liu Wenna, Yang Zuobao, Gao Fengmei, Wang Lin, Chou Kuo-Chih, Hou Xinmei*, Yang Weiyou*. Superior Photodetectors Based on All-Inorganic Perovskite CsPbI3 Nanorods with Ultrafast Response and High Stability, ACS Nano, 2018, 12(2): 1611-1617.
6. Chen Junhong, Zhang Zhihao, Mi Wenjun, Wang Enhui, Li Bin, Chou Kuo-Chih, Hou Xinmei*. Fabrication and Oxidation Behavior of Al4SiC4 Powders. Journal of the American Ceramic Society. 2017, 100(7): 3145-3154.
7. Wang Enhui, Chen Junhong, Hu Xiaojun, Chou Kuo-Chih, Hou Xinmei*, New Perspectives on the Gas-Solid Reaction of a-Si3N4 Powder in Wet Air at High Temperature, Journal of the American Ceramic Society 2016, 99(8): 2699-2705.
8. HouXinmei*, Lu Xuan, Zhang Mei, Zhao Baojun, Chou Kuo-Chih. A New Approach to Interpreting the Parabolic and Non-parabolic Oxidation Behaviour of Hot-Pressed β-SiAlON Ceramics. Corrosion Science, 2012, 58: 278-283.
9. Hou Xinmei, Chou Kuo-Chih*, A Simple Model for the Oxidation of Carbon-containing Composites. Corrosion Science, 2010, 52: 1093-1097.
10. Hou Xinmei, Chou Kuo-Chih*. Quantitative Interpretation of the Parabolic and Nonparabolic Oxidation Behavior of Nitride Ceramic. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2009, 29(3):517-523.