Tao Yang, the associate professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received his bachelor's degree from Anhui University of Technology in 2010 and Ph.D. from University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2018. His recent research
Tao Yang, the associate professor of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received his bachelor's degree from Anhui University of Technology in 2010 and Ph.D. from University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2018. His recent research interest is nanoenergy and nanosystems, including nanogenerator, micro supercapacitor and nano photodetecter, etc. He has published more than 30 high-level research papers in SCI academic journals. He is the reviewer of "Results in Physics" and "Materials Chemistry and Physics".
1. National Postdoctoral Program for Innovative Talents, Basic research on one-dimensional SiC-based high-temperature ultraviolet photodetector (BX20180034), 2019-2021
2. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Basic research on high temperature 1D 4H-SiC based UV photodetector (2018M641192), 2019-2021
3. The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Basic research and development of 6H-SiC based high temperature ultraviolet photodetector (FRF-TP-18-045A1), 2019-2021
1. Yang Tao; Chen Shanliang; et al. High-Per formance SiC Nanobelt Photodetectors with Long-Term Stability Against 300 °C up to 180 Days, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2018.12.5, 1806250;
2. Yang Tao; Zheng Yapeng; et al. Superior Photodetectors Based on All-Inorganic Perovskite CsPbI3 Nanorods with Ultrafast Response and High Stability, ACS Nano, 2018.02, 12(2): 1611~1617;
3. Yang, Tao; Liu, Wenna; et al. Synergizing the multiple plasmon resonance coupling and quantum effects to obtain enhanced SERS and PEC performance simultaneously on a noble metal-semiconductor substrate, Nanoscale, 2017, 9(6): 2376~2384;
4. Yang, Tao; Chang, Xiwang; et al. B-doped 3C-SiC nanowires with a finned microstructure for efficient visible light-driven photocatalytic hydrogen production, Nanoscale, 2015, 7(19): 8955~8961;
5. Yang, Tao; Li, Qun; et al. Preparation of TiOxNy/TiN composites for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution under visible light, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17(43): 28782~28788.