Xiangtao Yu, the research assistant of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received his Bachelor's degree from Chongqing University in 2012, and received his Ph.D. from University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2018. His recent res
Xiangtao Yu, the research assistant of Collaborative Innovation Center of Steel Technology, received his Bachelor's degree from Chongqing University in 2012, and received his Ph.D. from University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2018. His recent research interest is the multi-structure and multi-scale regulation of electrochemical energy materials.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Structure regulation of Co3O4-Co2P self-supporting porous gradient film and its enhancement mechanism of oxygen evolution, (51804023), 2019-2021.
2. The 12th Special Subsidy of Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Study on Multi-structure Regulation of Fe3P-Fe@C Porous Film as Anode for Lithium Ion Batteries and Its Electrochemical Performance, (2019T120046), 2019-2020.
3. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Structure regulation of multiphase CoNiP self-supporting porous gradient film and its enhancement mechanism of oxygen evolution, (2018M650489), 2019-2020.
4. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Study on high-temperature wetting characteristics of metallurgical slag fume, (FRF-TP-18-007A1), 2018-2020.
1. Xiangtao Yu, Mingyong Wang,* Xuzhong Gong, Zhancheng Guo, Zhi Wang,* and Shuqiang Jiao*，Self-Supporting Porous CoP-based Films With Phase-Separation Structure for Ultrastable Overall Water Electrolysis at Large Current Density[J]. Advanced Energy Materials, 2018, 1802445.
2. Xiangtao Yu, Zhangfu Yuan*, The Structure Evolution Mechanism of Ni Films Depending on Hydrogen Evolution Property During Electrodeposition Process[J]. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2019, 50B, 587-594.
3. Xiangtao Yu, Mingyong Wang*, Zhi Wang, Xuzhong Gong, Zhancheng Guo, Time-dependent surface structure evolution of NiMo films electrodeposited under supergravity field as electrocatalystfor hydrogen evolution reaction[J]. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2017, 121 (7): 16792-16802.
4. MingyongWang*, Xiangtao Yu, Zhi Wang, Xuzhong Gong, Zhancheng Guo, Hierarchically 3D porous films electrochemically constructed on gas-liquid-solid three-phase interface for energy application, Journal of Materials Chemistry A[J]. 2017, 5: 9488-9513.
5. Xiangtao Yu, MingyongWang*, Zhi Wang, Xuzhong Gong, ZhanchengGuo, 3D multi-structural porous NiAg films with nanoarchitecture walls: high catalytic activity and stability for hydrogen evolution reaction[J]. Electrochimica Acta, 2016, 211: 900-910.
6. Xiangtao Yu, MingyongWang*, Zhi Wang, Xuzhong Gong, Zhancheng Guo*, The structure evolution mechanism of electrodeposited porous Ni films on NH4Cl concentration[J]. Applied Surface Science, 2016, 360: 502-509.
7. Zhangfu Yuan, Shanshan Xie, Xiangtao Yu*, Yangang Zhang, Rongyue Wang, Local corrosion mechanism of SiO2-based refractories caused by slag movement near solid–liquid–gas interface in different slag systems[J]. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2019 (In Press).
8. Zhangfu Yuan, Rongyue Wang, Xiangtao Yu*,Marangoni Convection Driving Bubble Behavior and Microstructure Evolution of Sn-3.5Ag/Sn-17Bi-0.5Cu Alloy Solidified on Cu Substrate under Space Microgravity Condition[J]. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2019 (In Press).